‘ST SCHOLASTICA’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL CONTINUES TO BE A GOOD SCHOOL.’
Our report highlighted the following:
- Pupils are safe and well cared for.
- Teachers are focused on helping each pupil to achieve their very best.
- Pupils behave well.
- The school’s positive ethos encourages pupils to reflect on their own faith and to learn about others.
- Pupils enjoy Mass and special assemblies at the church.
- Leaders ensure that what pupils learn in each subject is challenging and ambitious.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities achieve well too
- Leaders care about the well-being of all members of staff.
- The arrangements for safeguarding are effective. Leaders ensure that any concerns about pupils’ well-being are taken seriously.
Congratulations to all our pupils, families, staff, governors and wider St Scholastica’s community. Please click the following link to view the full report –